In this article, I would like to discuss the Best iPhone Chargers for Remote Work (or not). Because different reasons, among them, is my love to test any gadgets that can help improve my productivity when I am working or just because they do fun or have the excellent capability. I have been trying a lot of chargers, and today I would like to share the outcomes of several years of research and try to give you what, to me, are the best iPhone Chargers that I have been using and that I’m still using today.
Before that, I would like to share the devices I own at this moment because that would give a better sense of the kind of chargers I am going to recommend. Currently, I have the following items on my hands:
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 256G (2020): Awesome phone; as you probably know, even though it is already a few years old, it doesn’t feel like that.
- iPad Mini 5 (2020): Perfect quality-size tablet to be on the go and still feel pretty new.
- Apple Watch Series 5 LTE (2019): Every time on my side, buddy, never goes a few meters without him.
- Apple AirPods Pro (2020): Awesome earbuds with the perfect companion to the rest of the set
- Apple Macbook Pro 13″ (2021): To complete the setup, even though this is not relevant for the chargers that we are going to comment on today
So, that would give you pretty much the kind of chargers I am going to prioritize components that meet the following requirement:
- Multidevice: Even though not all the chargers that I have are multidevice, it is essential that the same charger can charge several components at the same time or at least be valid for several of them
- Easy to Transport: As remote work is a new release, all the iOS chargers must be easy to pack and slim enough to be able to be a required item always to your backpack to work anywhere and everywhere
- Quality/Price ratio: Even though the quality is essential also, it is price, and I don’t support that a charger can cost you more than the device that it needs to charge, so that will be another factor to take into consideration
Best iPhone Charger for Travel: New 3 In1 Dual Magnetic Wireless Charger For iPhone 13 12 Pro Max Mini Charger 15W Fast Charging For AirPods Apple Watch 7 6 5 4
This is, to me, the best iOS Charger for Travel. It allows us in a very portable way to support the charge of up to three components: iPhone, Apple Watch, and Air Pods, using a Magnetic Wireless approach that makes it even easier to charge. First, let me explain how this item is designed:
It has two charger parts that you can fold in one for easy portability. The first charger part, the bigger one, is for the iPhone. The second one is split into two smaller parts designed to host the Airpods (any wireless charger AirPods) and a specific place for the Apple Watch that you need to move to be able to charge the Apple Watch in a way that is also visible the hour while it is charging. It has 15W of transmit power through a USB-C charger port which makes the charger quite fast for a charger of this capabilities.
What I like the most about this item is its portability because you can fold the charger in a small way, and it can be the best iOS charger to always be on your backpack when taking your iOS devices with you.
Best iPhone Charger for Home: Qi 3 en 1 for IPhone 13, 12, 11, XR, 8, Apple Watch, Airpods Pro, IWatch 7, 6, 20W
This is a very similar charger to the one commented below; it is the one I used at home so to me is the best iPhone Charger. Because it covers all the things I need, it is too critical that I don’t have just one but two of these chargers in my house: One in my studio and the other in my bedroom, depending on where I need to have my devices.
This charger is also a multidevice charger with three different device regions. The big one in the front of the charger has the phone, so you can see the entire screen of your device in case any notification arrives or even use your phone very quickly. Then you have two charger regions on the back, one on the top and the other on the bottom. The one on the top is for the Apple Watch, which has a lovely place, and then on the bottom is a place for the AirPods to charge simultaneously.
This is great to be in the office because I have it just below the screen that I use all the time, so I can quickly grab it to handle a phone call or manage any notification and then leave it there, and it will always be charged when you need it, and the same applies to the other devices.
So it is not just a charger but a location point, and that’s why I have two of them because in the bedroom is where I put all my devices at night before going to be, so all the devices are going to be charged during the night and always located in the same place so you will ever find them.
You can buy it from Amazon or AliExpress with prices from $25 – $40
All this information about my devices, my requirements, and why I think these are the best iPhone chargers you could find are helpful to you and maybe will help you upgrade your setup a little bit and improve your work (or personal) workflow! If you want more ideas check them here!